VEHICLE SAFETY TIPS:-
WHAT YOU SHOULD DO...
WHAT YOU SHOULD NOT DO...
- Report the theft to the nearest police station
- Inform your insurance company
ROAD SAFETY TIPS:-
- Always drive on the left.
- Speed should be adjusted according to the road conditions.
- Drive at a safe speed and always observe the speed limit.
- Always wear your seat belt and ensure that your passengers do the same.
- Do NOT drink and drive.
- Follow other vehicles at a safe distance.
- Do not use a mobile phone while driving.
- Overtake with care.
- Do not tailgate.
- Before you drive a vehicle ensure that:
- The vehicle is properly licensed,
- It has a valid insurance policy,
- You have the valid and appropriate licence to drive the vehicle.
- Always cross the road at designated pedestrian or zebra crossings.
- Always use footpaths where they are available
- Do not cross at bends in the road where you cannot see the danger of oncoming vehicles.
- If you are walking in a group, walk in single file facing oncoming traffic.
- When crossing the road, be attentive and on the lookout for oncoming vehicles.
- Always wait for the vehicles to stop completely boarding of alighting.
- Do not stick out any part of your body when you are in moving bus or car.
3. CHILDREN & WOMEN SAFETY:-
... call 1091 to raise your voice against violence
No one has the right to tease you or sexually harass you. No one has the right to make you uncomfortable, whether you are at home or on the streets, whether in school, college or in a social gathering.
NET BANKING PRECAUTIONS:-